IGNORED

Zone 7 giant

Yes all Harvested in New Jersey. The Place "Mountain Trails Deer."  Flanders NJ 

Draw your own Conclusions.  To Each, his own Guaranteed Kills  Bow - Gun.  

Is there really any Difference between this and Stocked Birds or Fish. 

Every time I see these pics of guys posing with a deer they've "killed", not "hunted" I have to shake my head in disgust! I don't care what anyone has to say in support to these "kills" but I really can't stomach it.

This guy with his celebratory cigar posing next to a deer he killed on a 100 acre high fence really is hilarious! Big accomplishment! Ok rant over, sorry to get off topic. :) 

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Every time I see these pics of guys posing with a deer they've "killed", not "hunted" I have to shake my head in disgust! I don't care what anyone has to say in support to these "kills" but I really can't stomach it.

This guy with his celebratory cigar posing next to a deer he killed on a 100 acre high fence really is hilarious! Big accomplishment! Ok rant over, sorry to get off topic. :)

To each its own. I would never do it, it would be like mounting a road kill, but I don't have a problem with others doing it. No harm in this.  

No, it's not common, but not unheard of either. Many bigger have been killed for evidence they are around. Some get killed and shown off, some get killed and kept quiet, some die of old age, but there are a few around. Now if the buck was a 220 inch NT or 200 inch typical, skepticism might be warranted, but this buck...curious, what do you think he scores?

I'm thinking that as a typical main frame 8 without the NT points it will go about 160BC.  If you add the NT points it may be just at the 195 minimum. 

Is there little wonder why people don't like to post pics or tell stories of deer they killed. People come on here and question people's

Integrity for no reason .

I didn't  see anyone here attacking his integrity, maybe I missed it.  The only question was whether it was killed in NJ.  No comments at all about integrity.   But I personally would not post pics of a buck like that if I took it.  Human nature being what it is. 

To each its own. I would never do it, it would be like mounting a road kill, but I don't have a problem with others doing it. No harm in this.  

Sorry, that is not Hunting But Paid Killing. Ethics play into shooting a pened up Animal and call it a Trophy. 

I also have the same feeling of Mounting a Hatchery Trout. But many do. 

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif