IGNORED

Dick's Sporting Goods- 40% Off One Item 10/30 1PM-2PM

NorthNJHunter

Wonder how many hits they get on their Time Out page. Probably use that number to tell shareholders how popular they are. In reality Dick's is way overpriced in most everything they sell. They do have fairly good clearance sales on all the stuff they can't sell at the end of any season.

I was up near Scranton and there was a Dick's and right next door was a store called Field and Stream....it was basically a medium sized Bass Pro or Cabela's.  They had a lot of gear and Field and Stream products are often carried in the Dick's stores.  Anyone ever go to one of these Field and Stream stores?

This was the greatest DICKS promotion ever.

It's a loss leader "sale" to get people to their website and use their business, so they lose money on what they sell, and given how few people were able to get in, it likely only served to piss a ton of customers off to boot.

"I wish we could sell them another hill at the same price." - Brigadier General Nathanael Greene, June 28, 1775

I was up near Scranton and there was a Dick's and right next door was a store called Field and Stream....it was basically a medium sized Bass Pro or Cabela's.  They had a lot of gear and Field and Stream products are often carried in the Dick's stores.  Anyone ever go to one of these Field and Stream stores?

Field & Stream is a new concept of retail stores owned and operated by DICKS.  

It's DICKS' new way to sell "murderous" semiautomatic rifles and "evil" hunting merchandise through a different retail name, without upsetting soccer moms and their liberal anti-2A masters that they submitted to.

"I wish we could sell them another hill at the same price." - Brigadier General Nathanael Greene, June 28, 1775

I ordered 2 trailcams this morning and received an email saying that there on the way, at my sale price.

That had nothing to do with the promotion the OP started the thread about.   Between 1pm and 2pm today everything on their website was 40% off their prices & with free shipping to boot.