IGNORED

Live hunt/Mr Clean&Angry (not really) Mod = Rusty Doe Down!

LPJR

Everything but the loins and backstraps will be jerky.   :up:

Do you have a dehydrator or use another method?

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

Had a dislike on my post other day,,,,,,my first thought was what a Toolbag,,,lol. Then I said, has to be in error

I like the new sequence much better! Not that there are too many rifts on here - many could be from someone disliking another's post when they meant to "like".... This simple move is going to take NJW&W up another notch!

Edited by Lphunsjr

I'm glad it wasn't just me, lol. Didn't see a single deer but everything felt right. Of course one of the bucks I was after was in there last night!

Hope you all enjoyed the live hunt tonight! Jack got the pic flip assist. Rusty took a beautiful mature doe, great job. I didn't see any deer but it felt great being out in 50 degree temps finally.. until next time peace out....

IMG_20171016_204523947_HDR.jpg

That isn't happening. You know LPJR will be dragging and since Rusty keep asking him to post pics I am assuming he maybe somewhat technological challenged :happywave:

Actually, Rusty was given every opportunity for me to help him. I told him just wait until dark and I would help.....Nope, Mr. stubborn had the doe dressed and loaded up when we met up! 

He actually is in great shape, gotta pay attention to what he is doing.......

Most live hunts tend to be individual based.. However - when they are joint hunts between two or more members, I feel that when there is fresh venison at the conclusion of the hunt, there should be a ritualistic eating of the raw deer heart and blood smearing on the face depicted.  At least one bite each?   Lets start this tradition now I say...

What's next eating the heart? Oh yea, been there done that. No thanks  :rofl: 

Actually, Rusty was given every opportunity for me to help him. I told him just wait until dark and I would help.....Nope, Mr. stubborn had the doe dressed and loaded up when we met up! 

Only because it was a short downhill drag to the truck.  If there was any uphill involved I would have waited for Uncle Lou.   :super:

He actually is in great shape, gotta pay attention to what he is doing.......

Come on Lou. Did you think Rusty would just sit there and do nothing and wait. If he did wait then he probably would have clear cut a acre or 2 of the woods waiting with his pocket knife and hand saw  :hail:  :laughing: