IGNORED

Anti Hunters Are Lurking Here And.......

BHC

the old bad is definitely here:

My question to the cat lady, How many deer do you think are dislocated when some road is paved through the forest to one of your super malls chock full of all the Starbucks and other garbage of the 21st century you double slandered hypocrites can't seem to live without? Don't even get me started on the animals hit by the soccer moms doing a 100 other things but looking at the road. At least I'd get free food for a couple weeks while you whine about the dent in your bumper, oh what's that you claim your welfare and our tax dollars will pay the dent in your car... GREAT!!! How bout' you donate to conservationists and stop pissing on peoples traditions.

I'm done with my rant.

My question to the cat lady, How many deer do you think are dislocated when some road is paved through the forest to one of your super malls chock full of all the Starbucks and other garbage of the 21st century you double slandered hypocrites can't seem to live without? Don't even get me started on the animals hit by the soccer moms doing a 100 other things but looking at the road. At least I'd get free food for a couple weeks while you whine about the dent in your bumper, oh what's that you claim your welfare and our tax dollars will pay the dent in your car... GREAT!!! How bout' you donate to conservationists and stop pissing on peoples traditions.

I'm done with my rant.

You are wasting your time. I went on here FB page and read for a while and she comes across like a dumbest individual I ever met.

What name does she go by I had some issues with them I reported them in I took down license plate numbers and car descriptions

I heard something to the effect of:   Me-lissa Ball-sack, suck the ball-sack, licks the Ball-sac, me-licka the Ball-Sack .....

Or Something like that. :think: 

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

I wonder if her lifting our pictures without  permission is even legal?

Very legal anything U post on the Internet is public domain. In public is considered News On your property is an invasion of privacy.   

Posting on public domains with derogatory remarks is Slander. not freedom of speech.  

Best to ignore the protestors they win when they get your panties in a Knot.  

The photo is an example of lifting one's photo that was posted in a public domain Many don't realize it is not on the Worldwide web and can show up in search engines. 

Congrats on The Bear Great Photos.  ( BHC )

post-55-0-11777000-1508000281.jpg

Edited by 1957Buck

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif