IGNORED

Beer

Psehunter

With he risk of being stoned to death... I hate alcohol.

I hate the taste of beer.

When I was younger and wanted to drink a beer it was always a can-i hate bottles. And preferred yuingling over others.

As I got older, I much rathered shots if I wanted a "buzz".

I don't social drink. I social eat... it tastes better...

My shot of choice is

Zambuka (although I have not had a sip of alcohol since my bachelor party 2 years ago.... and before that was 2 years prior)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

With he risk of being stoned to death... I hate alcohol.

I hate the taste of beer.

When I was younger and wanted to drink a beer it was always a can-i hate bottles. And preferred yuingling over others.

As I got older, I much rathered shots if I wanted a "buzz".

I don't social drink. I social eat... it tastes better...

My shot of choice is

Zambuka (although I have not had a sip of alcohol since my bachelor party 2 years ago.... and before that was 2 years prior)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Nothing wrong with that Jay at least the eyes on my deer won't be crossed

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

The freehold hotel has bass ale on tap, need I say any more?

How about Rolling Rock who even drank it remember VFW had Nips for a Quarter, Now it sells as a Premium Beer $7+ Bottles 6 pack Even see it on tap some places Pa and Delaware always have it.

I grew up on Ballantine especially the Ale every time I heard Mel Allan shout hey get your cold beer on TV or radio during a Yankee game it made me thirsty  :cheers:

Newark alone had numerous Breweries.  Newark Water was for beer NY for Pizza 

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

Thats a great beer mzw...a little shocked by the glass choice and temperature though.

Most imperials are drank around 55 degrees. I read a bunch of reviews where guys were saying to drink that beer at 65-70 degrees for the full experience

Edited by not on the rug

Thats a great beer mzw...a little shocked by the glass choice and temperature though.

Most imperials are drank around 55 degrees. I read a bunch of reviews where guys were saying to drink that beer at 65-70 degrees for the full experience

I know I know.I just love the barrel aged stouts cold as hell out of a tulip glass.You do definitely get a wider spectrum of flavors at a warmer temp but I can't help myself.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Up until this past year I could honestly say that I had never met a beer that I didn't like.  But his past winter we were doing a brewery tour at New Belgium in Fort Collins CO.  They had a sour beer that I could not finish.  Of course all the hipsters were pretending that it was the greatest thing that they had ever tasted, but it was foul.   :down:  :down:  

Edited by Rusty

Up until this past year I could honestly say that I had never met a beer that I didn't like.  But his past winter we were doing a brewery tour at New Belgium in Fort Collins CO.  They had a sour beer that I could not finish.  Of course all the hipsters were pretending that it was the greatest thing that they had ever tasted, but it was foul.   :down:  :down:

I'm not a big fan of sour beers either. They're just not my thing at all

...... I grew up on Ballantine especially the Ale every time I heard Mel Allan shout hey get your cold beer on TV or radio during a Yankee game it made me thirsty  :cheers:

Newark alone had numerous Breweries.  Newark Water was for beer NY for Pizza 

My fleet of Ballantine ice-block refrigerated rail cars at the Newark Brewery on our Lionel train Christmas layout.

ballantine.jpg

BothBarrels what did the (P) mean in P Ballantine and Sons? Their demise was they never expanded to other states. Was said they had wells 1/2 mile deep That had the Purest water in The US Along with bad union rules bankrupted them. The recipe was sold and the Ale was still produced and the old brewery produced. a soft drink that never was accepted.

Out of all the beer makers, Budswisher remains and the hype sells it for a Foreign Owner Augie Bush lost it to ????????????

During my time working in Local 10 Sheetmetal, we did work in 3 breweries Bud, Pabst, Ballantine. which was the worst beer of all 3 not JMO.

Bud had the best commercials. and put their name on everything.

When my ship USS Tanner AGS  Brooklyn Navy Yard for1 year deployment in the Persian Gulf all dry countries 2 Box Cars of beer were loaded aboard Ballantine Pabst Schafer. No one wanted Budweiser. since there were only dry ports Beach Parties were held a 4 Can limit was imposed but it was all you wanted. Port and Starboard Liberty was used The US Navy is one of the only navy's with no alcohol on Board served only Medicinal in Sickbay.  

Saw a lot of that during the winters and Iceland Tour. Seagrams Rye :down:  most time passed it up. 

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif