IGNORED

Who's gonna hunt winterbow??

smoking gun

Was out with Rusty tonight and had 4 tank does with shoulders like linebackers come in totally downwind at 4:55pm. Was looking to take the lead mature doe but she was quartering hard at 20 yards, never turned....Didn't want to take the shot before she left with the crew back up the hill...

Next time I get that stand.   :rofl:

Congrats! Any pics after you got him?

My shot hit the deer in the heart causing him to run for all he was worth right into a tree, breaking off the left side of his rack and making a mess of his hide. It didn't seem fitting to take any photos of him in that state so I skinned him out right away as you would for a full body mount. I am getting his hide made into a rug.  

scouted out 2 pieces yesterday I haven't had the opportunity to hunt yet during the 2016 fall bow and permit bow season.I set up 2 stands and running some cameras and checked some pics of one area.Lotta does and nice bucks still holding some bone I'm stoked Wednesday and Thursday I'll be out in force

If I can get my license at Dicks in F-hold.  The machine has been down since late Dec I'm told.  I saw 6 bucks yesterday all together one of which was a huge 8 along with 13 does not far from where I hunt, so i'm going out if time permits.

I know what to do, but the damn things are smart, and never seen. lol   May have to try some night time hunting.

I hunted/called them in NY.  Seems that when two of us were hunting we had much better luck spotting and killing one.  Really tough when you are one on one.  The two we killed were 35 and 42 lbs. 

Gonna give it a go in the morning.  

On sunday I went to pull a stand that died off in the last month and found a ton of fresh sign so instead of pulling it I put out some corn.  I came back today and it was almost all gone. Freshened it up and hope to catch up with one in the morning before work.

Sounds like its going to be cold and hopefully not too windy. 

Elite Pure, CBE Tek Hybrid, 10" B-Stinger stabilizer, Limbdriver rest , Alpine Soft Loc 5 Quiver, Muzzy 100 4 bld, Slick Trick Viper Trick Red Head Gator broadheads, Beman ICS Hunter 400 28" ,Scott Quick Shot release, Vortex 8.5X50 Vultures  :cheers: