IGNORED

What rut action are you seeing.

Livesintrees

well I just whiffed on what may be the biggest NJ buck of my life...If  you find the right spot - "post rut" hunting can be great... Now is best time to hunt the does, the big boys are desperate. Don't expect to see classic rut action this time, but this is well-documented to be the best week to shoot something bigger than you expected, and have a big transient show as he extends his range.

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

I always see most of my action the last week of October into November. I have seen less action now but chances are real good for a mature buck when he leaves a doe that he was probably locked down with in search of a new one. I just tagged out on a mature buck on Friday morning that was by him self.

I wasn't seeing any activity at all. Not a single buck chasing, etc. I had a few on cam at night but otherwise nothing. Hunted most of the day Friday and saw 1 doe. Hunted Saturday AM and saw a group of 3-4 does and 1-2 young bucks off in the distance. They never came close, I was hoping I'd see a buck at least following them but nothing. Saturday afternoon decided to take a walk to a different parcel of land, found a trail with what appeared to be very large scrapes and lots of rubs. I hid in the woods about 10 yards off the trail and a bit later an 8 pointer was slowly walking up the trail, nose to the ground but didn't seem to be chasing or following so much as going for a stroll. Unfortunately [for him] he strolled right into my shooting lane.