IGNORED

This Week Has Been A PIA !!!

BHC

Not hunting related !!!

My refrigerator in my kitchen broke, it's only 8 years old....I have one refrigerator  in my garage and older one that isn't hooked up, so we transfer all the food to both of them, my brother-in-law came over  and determined it was  Defrost Thermostat so I got the part and installed it, simple but a pain in the ass to get to, so far so good!!! 

But with the two refrigerators running all was good for nearly two days, then my wife had the washer/dryer running the GFI popped, I hit reset and it happened again only when the two refrigerators are both running, one running and all is good.....So I plugged the one into a different outlet and still the problem happened, I don't screw with electric so my neighbor will look at it today it's what he does for work.

Yesterday my wife was driving home when the door/hatch lights came on indicating they are open but they weren't, then less then one mile from home the CD player was making the sound as if it was loading a CD, but no CD in player. A few hours later I took my daughter to the store, car started fine no signs of issues....Come out of the store it won't start, lights, radio, windows etc worked so first thought was the starter, call my wife, she shows up with my car, give it a jump BAM !!!! it starts, could it be the battery? So I let it run for 10 minutes and then go and put it gear, NOPE it will not get out of park, so I use a small screw driver and push down on the gear switch button and it goes into gear, but now I have no turn signals, no rear lights including break lights, the heat/AC light display isn't working, windows aren't working.....So it's obvious there is a electrical issue, so she followed me to the shop and we dropped it off, it was after hours so find out sometime today