IGNORED

Picking up my baby today

not on the rug

Tommy from Strictly called me yesterday and told me that she was ready.  New America's Best string and cables on the 2014 PSE Source SC. Refletched a half-dozen arrows and had another half dozen made for me.  Switched from blazer vanes to 3" vanes.  Tommy said we actually picked up a couple lbs of draw weight with the new string and a few more fps through the chrono.   I was expecting to lose a couple due to a little extra drag from larger vanes, but I guess the couple lbs of extra draw weight really have the arrow zipping.  I can't wait to fling a few

I'm also going to shoot the new PSE Evolve 35 they have laying around there.  Every person who shoots the Evolve 35 (or 31) says it's the nicest damn bow they've ever shot.  Even Ray (who has never shot PSE bows) made the switch and can't get enough of it.  

So the real question is...how do I convince my wife that I need one?      

if your trying to convince your wife you went about it all wrong, should of never had the bow restrung. could of played it off saying bow was old and worn out and a safety hazard to you. now your going to have to pay someone to punch the snot out of your face, and pay for new string and tell your wife your old bow limbs were too worn out and snapped when you drew it back and hit your self in the face with broken bow

Good luck with it and good luck picking it up. Tommy and Ray are the two most knowledgeable guys when it comes to bows I know. However; going to their shop is an adventure and you better have few hours to kill. These two guys can talk, and talk, and talk with anyone willing to listen. You get there and wait for them to finish with a costumer and 45 minutes of the one hour wait is them refusing to stop talking to the costumer about BS.

Good luck with it and good luck picking it up. Tommy and Ray are the two most knowledgeable guys when it comes to bows I know. However; going to their shop is an adventure and you better have few hours to kill. These two guys can talk, and talk, and talk with anyone willing to listen. You get there and wait for them to finish with a costumer and 45 minutes of the one hour wait is them refusing to stop talking to the costumer about BS.

I love going in there.  I drop in 7-8 times a year just to shoot the breeze and hear some goofy stories.  They're interesting characters and great guys, not to mention the best bow guys in the business

if your trying to convince your wife you went about it all wrong, should of never had the bow restrung. could of played it off saying bow was old and worn out and a safety hazard to you. now your going to have to pay someone to punch the snot out of your face, and pay for new string and tell your wife your old bow limbs were too worn out and snapped when you drew it back and hit your self in the face with broken bow

Unfortunately, I just can't afford a new bow right now, no matter what story I come up with. My TV is dying, I need to have a ceiling fan installed, I need a new Air Conditioner and a new grill.  I hate when everything decides to croak all at the same time

the ac unit and grill you can probably pick up at a town wide spring cleanup day coming up soon. the webber I got was almost brand new when they tossed it. they told me the ash cleaner didnt work. I took it home emptied charcoal out of it. saw someone threw in a 2" river stone that was stuck in opening, not allowing it to move, took a stick and poped it out, put their charcoal bake in and made burgers.best 30 second fix I ever did.

I also have a 2014 Source. Great bow! I'll be bear hunting in Alaska with mine in two months. I plan to look at the Evolve 35 too. Everything I hear about it sounds great.

I love this bow and love the SC cam.  Good luck on the bear hunt and definitely get out and shoot that Evolve 35.  

the ac unit and grill you can probably pick up at a town wide spring cleanup day coming up soon. the webber I got was almost brand new when they tossed it. they told me the ash cleaner didnt work. I took it home emptied charcoal out of it. saw someone threw in a 2" river stone that was stuck in opening, not allowing it to move, took a stick and poped it out, put their charcoal bake in and made burgers.best 30 second fix I ever did.

Nice score.  I'll definitely keep my eyes open. 

..... I'm also going to shoot the new PSE Evolve 35 they have laying around there.  Every person who shoots the Evolve 35 (or 31) says it's the nicest damn bow they've ever shot.  Even Ray (who has never shot PSE bows) made the switch and can't get enough of it.  

What was the price on that bad boy?

I just had them restring my BowTech Destroyer 350 with America's Best and got me another 6 arrows. I was in the same boat as you. Couldn't buy a new one with my budget so I had him restring it. It's been awesome so far. Guys are great but they do like to talk. That's fine as long as I have time I don't mind but if you're in a rush, it sometimes gets tough to get out of there. Anyway guys are great and I will be using them for the future.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Any Man Who Thinks He Can Be Happy and Prosperous By Letting the Government Take Care of Him Better Take A Closer Look at The American Indian! - Henry Ford

MOLON LABE

What kind of arrows did you guys go with? spine? Asking, looking for a recommendation. Thanks

Beman Classic. 400 spine. I have them fletched with 3" vanes, 6° helical

I'm right on the border of needing a 340 spine, but the 400 flies perfectly out of that bow, so we see no need to change it. That's with a 100g head. If I wanted to go to a 125g head, then I'd need a 340

28" draw. 390g arrow. 267fps through the chrono. 61.75 ft-lbs of kinetic energy.