IGNORED

11/8 Check-in

cewoz560

When I shot my giant the other day, I had a lone doe blowing on me for nearly 30 min....Not sure if it was me she was spooked by or something else as I thought I had the wind in my favor....but there she was snorting away like 30 times....But I got y shot on the giant not 15 min after she left.....The only time I would "call it quits" for the day is if It was very close to the end of my hunt and I had a predator bust through the area....odds are I won't see anything else for a good 30 min with a bear or yote present, and it gives me the chance to slip out without disturbing the area.... 

Had a 5pt and long spike under me for 20mins...zone 16 at 620 or so. Got busted videoing the 5pt jumped the trotted away spike just wandered. Am I done at this spot today?

That buck may not come back but there's no reason other deer won't be by.  Good luck. 

Wow lavareddog that's horrible. What a slob. :down:

Cewoz560, hang tight. I don't worry about any of that. Deer commotion, busting, snorting can actually alert bucks in the distance and bring them in to investigate during the rut. As long as it wasn't the deer you were after busting, hang tight!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk