IGNORED

No-Shave November

Rusty

after 2 weeks my beard will look like I havent shaved in a year. I get a 9am shadow instead of a 5

I didn't shave for a week and my wife looks at me and says, did you not shave this morning?   :shakehead:

I must be follicley challenged.   

Have you been waxing your back and going to Yanni concerts with Jack Harris again?

. I find that while facial hair helps keep face warm and provides natural camo - if u want to be the dominant hunter in the woods and bedroom - it's also important to manscape all points south of the neck. It helps reduce odor for deer hunting and most woman today like a smooth playing field. An added effect is that when you clear the underbrush a tree looks much more "prominent". I shouldn't reveal all my secrets on here but I am in a giving mood.

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

. I find that while facial hair helps keep face warm and provides natural camo - if u want to be the dominant hunter in the woods and bedroom - it's also important to manscape all points south of the neck. It helps reduce odor for deer hunting and most woman today like a smooth playing field. An added effect is that when you clear the underbrush a tree looks much more "prominent". I shouldn't reveal all my secrets on here but I am in a giving mood.

Actually have to agree with you on this one.  A little manscaping goes a long way.

Women appreciate a well groomed man

Actually have to agree with you on this one.  A little manscaping goes a long way.

Women appreciate a well groomed man

I'll just lie about getting a deer this year before I put a razor to the boys... Plus, I don't think the wife would appreciate that at all.  

Do you shave the pits too? I can't imagine all the itching going on as stubble grows in, let alone , razor burn :eek:

I'll just lie about getting a deer this year before I put a razor to the boys... Plus, I don't think the wife would appreciate that at all.  

Do you shave the pits too? I can't imagine all the itching going on as stubble grows in, let alone , razor burn :eek:

No shave, just trim.  And no, no trimming of the pits.  Just the chest/stomach/junk.

I couldn't imagine taking a razor to the boys either.  That sounds downright scary and super itchy