IGNORED

Banned Again….

Bill from NJ

.so now all the nj hunter loyalist that probably trashed this site are now jumping over because they have nothing else better to do with their boring lives.

Yeah Smoke, I've noticed a couple loyalist / internet tough guys pop up over here that got pretty butt hurt when this site was mentioned, but yet here they are.  Gotta love it. 

Edited by B B

i tried to get banned from njh. all i got was a yellow arrow and moved, and i still can log in and see the post. i guess the move comes with a bonus and time off with pay.

Bob, Bob, Bob…..

You are just not trying hard enough.

To get banned you must hit them where they live, and let them see themselves clearly for what they actually are.

Try something along the lines of:

The moderators are a bunch of forty year old losers, still living in at home in their moms basement. (Tell them to call up stairs and ask their Mom to make them a samwich !!!)

The only hunting or fishing they do is when trying to pick up little boys in the comic book section of the toy store.

Or, the only hunting or fishing they do in NJ is when they troll the mens room at the Grey Hound Bus station in Camden.

How about….  They couldn't get laid even if they waved fifty bucks in the air at a hooker convention.

Use your imagination, be creative.  You will be out of there real quick.

Good luck. It can happen if you really try hard enough.

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

So what is the resilience to this site? Lost post counts? They just want to see NJH thrive despite being owned by a Canadian liberal left wing company rather than support an NJ owner that actually supports them?

Has either the TX company or the Canadian company ever given back to NJHers? NJW&W has certainly given back to the users here and likewise the users here have made some amazingly generous contributions and donations of their own! I'd imagine likewise from NJH users but why support a company that doesn't support you?

Heck I even give businesses FREE sponsorship and banner placement just to help them grow with the site. Eliminates all that product posting BS complaining and deleting of threads. Everyone has an equal right IF you are a contributing member and business, not in money but in presence and content.

Never made sense to me all this weird loyalty to NJH coming from an owner who screwed you and now two back to back owners who can care less about you guys, they just want their ad and sponsor revenue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk