IGNORED

Banned Again….

Bill from NJ

I found some of their personal, private, at home and family pix of our northern friends.

big-fat-pussy-fat-cat-cubby-poem-demotivational-poster-1284864126.jpg

th-1.jpeg

th-4.jpeg

th-5.jpeg

th-7.jpeg

th-6.jpeg

th-8.jpeg

th-9.jpeg

th-10.jpeg

th-11.jpeg

th-12.jpeg

th-13.jpeg

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Ha Ha, I can still get in . . . don't know why I would want to at this point though . . .

"Well Behaved Women Seldom Make History" - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

NJ State Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs Member
NRA Life Member

NWTF Women In The Outdoors Member

UBNJ Member

I immediately changed the password they emailed me and I can still get in, but that site is dying in front of our eyes.  It is the only forum where I routinely now get a warning message across my screen from MacAfee saying that it is blocking some potentially dangerous content that comes from bad sites.   :shock:  :rofl:

It's amateure  hour at NJH!

I immediately changed the password they emailed me and I can still get in, but that site is dying in front of our eyes.  It is the only forum where I routinely now get a warning message across my screen from MacAfee saying that it is blocking some potentially dangerous content that comes from bad sites.   :shock:  :rofl:

It's amateure  hour at NJH!

Oh, wow, that is bad.  Whomever hacked them may have actually used it as a way to inject malware onto people's computers.  Or at least maybe they tried.  That's pretty serious.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

This whole process taking place reminds me of when Jevic closed and all the employees that where hopeless and jobless came at new century's doorstep begging for scraps when they where running and we started out from scratch they didn't come over they tried putting us under.guess what we put them under and still had employment during a recession.so now all the nj hunter loyalist that probably trashed this site are now jumping over because they have nothing else better to do with their boring lives.I never knew about this site til the bitter end before I had made a post about a black dude in his birthday suit in a unaware males house taking care of matters mopping the floor.however I did see names pop up that where recognizeable from when njhunter WAS a great site and I believe the administrator of this site led me in the right direction.I love this site you can convo and have a normal debate without me cursing like a rabid fool in bath salts

I also wanna say I am truly sorry for going off the end like that and talking to Tdaly that way I don't condone that type of nonsense I'm sure he's a pretty good guy that was just a bad day however I still think that trout kid is a tird and would like to meet him face to face

Ha Ha, I can still get in . . . don't know why I would want to at this point though . . .

they had massive constipation because you posed with a buck and a bag of something idk what it was I remember.a couple of folks were hellbent because they where advertising their products I guess in a corporate world everyone hates competition. BuT I must say did look stunning darling so did that swamp donkey.

Check out this before it gets dumped on NJH.  The thread is called "New Jersey Hunter circling the drain" by my buddy's father, Bob Kudile:

over on woods and waters the word from former posters on this site say its over to be kind. others say its hard to get banned, so i will try. the libs who took over this site got it wrong and will soon bail. canada is too lib and trump will fix that with a wall and maybe hire the man boy youse guys lected as your pres or prime minasta what ever. email me with my ban as my dog ate my pass word.sogb.gif

Great job, Bob!