IGNORED

Can You Guess?????.....pic

Can you guess what is that long brown thing in the water? (Bottom Right) The creek in my yard is usually not visible from the house. It is up 8'-10'. At least the woodies are enjoying it.

IMG_1897.jpg

7 minutes ago, Greybeard said:

Glob of minerals and corn

Yep that's my brand new 3 day old large deer block. I guess I should have moved it.

1 minute ago, BHC said:

well if it's one or both of my brothers-in-laws I'll be right over with a life preserver stuffed with rocks

You got to love family.....(not all)

It is definitely a drowned Mountain Lion

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

1 hour ago, rocky said:

Yep that's my brand new 3 day old large deer block. I guess I should have moved it.

You got to love family.....(not all)

It will still be there, soaked into the soil.  They should dig for it if interested

1 hour ago, Recurve hntr said:

Lmao.  Amazing. I’m not the only one with those kind of brother - in - laws!  I like your idea. 

3 hours ago, BHC said:

well if it's one or both of my brothers-in-laws I'll be right over with a life preserver stuffed with rocks

Lol. my bro in law fled the state when a couple baby mommas took him to court for child support. Been over 10+ years.  

I keep tabs on him. He was in Florida.  Currently in New Orleans. 

You can pick your wife but you can't pick your inlaws. Lol. 

37 minutes ago, Swamprat said:

Lol. my bro in law fled the state when a couple baby mommas took him to court for child support. Been over 10+ years.  

I keep tabs on him. He was in Florida.  Currently in New Orleans. 

You can pick your wife but you can't pick your inlaws. Lol. 

Very true. Funny thing is my brother in laws on my wife’s side I love to death. It’s the ones that are married to my sisters . One of them I won’t even call him a brother Inlaw. I refer to him as the scum my sister chose to marry!