IGNORED

Lakewood erects walking bridge across Lake Carasaljo…

Bonefreak

1 hour ago, jumpthestring said:

Lakewood is making its way to Northern new jersey. that's all i have to say .

Not till they complete the takeover of Jacson ----And the Amigos in Freehold will stop them 

Edited by 1957Buck

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

17 hours ago, mike033089 said:

I hear linden is being bought up. I have family in kenilworth who are throwing Around  the idea of moving since they are on the border   

Have Family that live in Ocean ( Deal ) and are constantly bothered  with door knockers wanting to buy his house  and incoulds an all Cash deal. These are Serains and these are in the million dollar range homes,   Some older homes they buy teardown and rebuild Mc Mansions just down the road not far they bought out a fire house and ohter town buildings to add to an already Campus of religous learning. They now own all of Deal.  other beach front towns are Flipping fast. 

Also he did a Complet renovation of that houes with that and his purchsing price he is offerd some $200.000 over 

Edited by 1957Buck

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Joestrupp said:

I am a reporter at the Asbury Park Press doing a story on the new floating bridge in Lake Carasaljo and wanted to get comments from those of you concerned.

I am reachable at jstrupp@gannett.com.

Thanks, Joe Strupp

Hey Joe!  Welcome aboard and thanks for bringing some attention to this matter. Did you read the above comments?  Most of that is of concern….restricted access to fishin out of boats west of the foot bridge, drowning hazards, DEP permitting issues, etc.  What else do you need to know?  Contact Five Alive Bassmasters via FB…they are a big fishing club that have concerns w the foot bridge as well!!

Edited by Bonefreak

23 minutes ago, Bonefreak said:

Hey Joe!  Welcome aboard and thanks for bringing some attention to this matter. Did you read the above comments?  Most of that is of concern….restricted access to fishin out of boats west of the foot bridge, drowning hazards, DEP permitting issues, etc.  What else do you need to know?  Contact Five Alive Bassmasters via FB…they are a big fishing club that have concerns w the foot bridge as well!!

I would email him - he may not come back here and see this forum post.

31 minutes ago, Joestrupp said:

I am reachable at jstrupp@gannett.com.

13 minutes ago, Joestrupp said:

Is the bridge sparking concern to you? Let me know for an Asbury Park Press story about the bridge impact on fishing, etc. Reach out at jstrupp@gannett.com. Thanks, Joe Strupp 

it sure does Joe!!  There is about 3 pages of concerns on this thread. What else you need to know?