IGNORED

1/8 Check In

5 minutes ago, Mark13 said:

he played a good game of cat and mouse. He showed himself up on the hill with a small forker.. the forker came right to the feed he held back for like 20 minutes. thought it was a bust when the 4 pointer at the feed spotted me and ran off tail up. He turned and headed back up over the hill outta site. So I was like that’s it he’s gone! Then just at dark I spotted him straight up from me curious and wanted the feed. But still hesitant. He took a few steps down the hill then started to my right. I said now or never! Let the 220 sing as he dropped in his tracks rolled down the hill. As I racked second round in. he was just laying sitting up very alert. So had small open shot between 2 trees let him have it between the chest! Game over!! 

IMG_8636.jpeg

IMG_8637.jpeg

IMG_8638.jpeg

IMG_8639.jpeg

Congrats nice 👍🏼

18 minutes ago, Mark13 said:

he played a good game of cat and mouse. He showed himself up on the hill with a small forker.. the forker came right to the feed he held back for like 20 minutes. thought it was a bust when the 4 pointer at the feed spotted me and ran off tail up. He turned and headed back up over the hill outta site. So I was like that’s it he’s gone! Then just at dark I spotted him straight up from me curious and wanted the feed. But still hesitant. He took a few steps down the hill then started to my right. I said now or never! Let the 220 sing as he dropped in his tracks rolled down the hill. As I racked second round in. he was just laying sitting up very alert. So had small open shot between 2 trees let him have it between the chest! Game over!! 

IMG_8636.jpeg

IMG_8637.jpeg

IMG_8638.jpeg

IMG_8639.jpeg

Congratulations on a great Buck     Mark

9 hours ago, Mark13 said:

IMG_8636.jpeg

IMG_8637.jpeg

IMG_8638.jpeg

IMG_8639.jpeg

Nice buck, congratulations  @Mark13