IGNORED

Black Friday Deals!

BowhunterNJ

23 hours ago, Jcol6268 said:

Just bought the Cold World. Interested to see how it is. I held it last year at Harrisburg. 

(used the link you posted to help the site 👍). 

I bought one also .as well as the X2 sticks 

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

I was going to wait to post about this trail camera after I've used it longer but 1) it's on sale 2) I like it so far. 

I've been looking to replace my Reveals. I love them but I've noticed that with all of them. They will send pics randomly sometimes. I'll look at my pics in the morning. Have say 10 and then in the evening look at the same ones and there's now 12. Not all were originally sent. Or if you view the care manually there's more pics then were sent to you (on single pic mode). Anyway. Not a crazy problem, I'm sure all cell cams have something similar. Anyway I tried this Camojojo after hearing good things about it. 

Pic quality is decent. Better than reveal. The pics are sent timely and fast. And what I thought was really cool is that you have the option to view the camera with a live stream. You cannot always connect to it via livestream. Idk if it's a connection issue but you try again and it usually connects. I think the feature is awesome. I would say battery life is similar to my reveals. The settings are super easy to change from the app and I like that settings either change at midnight or at the next pic being taken. Unlimited plan is $11.99/month with 10 mins of live stream. Anywhere here is the link to buy: 

https://camojojo.com

31 minutes ago, Jcol6268 said:

I was going to wait to post about this trail camera after I've used it longer but 1) it's on sale 2) I like it so far. 

I've been looking to replace my Reveals. I love them but I've noticed that with all of them. They will send pics randomly sometimes. I'll look at my pics in the morning. Have say 10 and then in the evening look at the same ones and there's now 12. Not all were originally sent. Or if you view the care manually there's more pics then were sent to you (on single pic mode). Anyway. Not a crazy problem, I'm sure all cell cams have something similar. Anyway I tried this Camojojo after hearing good things about it. 

Pic quality is decent. Better than reveal. The pics are sent timely and fast. And what I thought was really cool is that you have the option to view the camera with a live stream. You cannot always connect to it via livestream. Idk if it's a connection issue but you try again and it usually connects. I think the feature is awesome. I would say battery life is similar to my reveals. The settings are super easy to change from the app and I like that settings either change at midnight or at the next pic being taken. Unlimited plan is $11.99/month with 10 mins of live stream. Anywhere here is the link to buy: 

Cool!  First time hearing of these :up:

1 hour ago, Jcol6268 said:

While seems many guys really like the reveal cams . I think they suck .

I have watched ALOT of deer and turkeys right in front of the cam . And not get a picture . Or I get a picture like they were there for 2 minutes , but watched them for 20 minutes .

they trigger well on fast movement , but on animals walking slowly , or cautiously they don’t trigger as well .

resolution used to be great , now since they gave grown it’s pretty poor .

only thing I really like is their rechargeable battery packs .

saves a ton on lithium batteries .

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/