IGNORED

DIY KANSAS LEASE AVAILABLE FOR 2 HUNTERS

1 hour ago, Woodsman416 said:

Looking at the regs it reads as though you can also use a bow on a muzzleloader tag. I'd jump on this but I'll be in northern Idaho in September.

Β 

Legal Equipment

Firearm permit holders may hunt with any legal equipment during the firearm season. Muzzleloader permit holders may only hunt with muzzleloading or archery equipment during the muzzleloader and firearm seasons. Archery permit holders may only use archery equipment during the archery season, even during days that overlap the muzzleloader or regular firearm season.

You would be welcomed.Β 

πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

Everything is leased except one Muzzy spot.Β 

πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

Aaron this was killed last year on the Muzzy spot.Β 

Β 

2892798B-C233-4189-9822-2676523DEF31.jpeg

On 3/25/2023 at 1:23 PM, Woodsman416 said:

Looking at the regs it reads as though you can also use a bow on a muzzleloader tag. I'd jump on this but I'll be in northern Idaho in September.

Β 

Legal Equipment

Firearm permit holders may hunt with any legal equipment during the firearm season. Muzzleloader permit holders may only hunt with muzzleloading or archery equipment during the muzzleloader and firearm seasons. Archery permit holders may only use archery equipment during the archery season, even during days that overlap the muzzleloader or regular firearm season.

Monarch Elk:hmmmer:

Edited by hunterbob1

β€œIn a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/14/2023 at 12:38 PM, Mountain Goat said:

In another year I would jump on this . I would be retired. Can you use a scope on the mzl?

Yes you canΒ