IGNORED

Let's see your pictures from past seasons

vdep217

• 4 weeks later...

post-1155-0-17269300-1498579415_thumb.jpgLove those old pictures Iron Duke.   :up:  :up:

My great ... grandfather; on the exact property I sit on today.  I have that shotgun too.  If I walked out the door in that pose nowadays I'd have every small town SWAT team in Bergen County dying to put all that training to use...lol  :shock:

Edited by Iron Duke

My great ... grandfather; on the exact property I sit on today.  I have that shotgun too.  

The LC Smith I'm holding was great grandpa's gun.  I might have gotten a little choked up this past year as I passed it on to our son.  

shooting.jpg

Edited by Rusty

Nice crossbow Duke.   :up:  :up:

Thanks ... that's a Scorpyd Orion that Wyvern Creations took from 385fps/140KE up to 408fps/151KE for 2017.  I've been testing those 3" FOC broadheads trying to shorten death runs and have seen some signs that 140KE wasn't enough to get the performance I want from certain angle shots.  I'm not sure how much another 11KE will make, but more is better...lol  I wish I had an ACUdraw on my 425.5fps/428gr/171KE Scorpyd Velocity!!!!  In the snow photo I was set up to take some head on shots and hit the central nervous system to drop them where they stood, I didn't trust the FOCs to do that yet, hence the Spitfires.  

• 2 weeks later...