IGNORED

Wounded Warrior Hunt 2015 (two video kills) NJOA/Hudson Farm

Matty

YES!  YOU JOINED!!!

Len post up your buck... That thing was cool.

And this is the place to learn, ask away no dumb questions. :up:  Well maybe some dumb questions. lol

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

As a vet from that hunt, I want to say thanks Matt and the mentors. It was a great time. Hudson farms is so beautyful. It was great views from every stand I was in. I hope I can hunt with great people like that again. I also hope you guys have patience because I have a ton of dumb questions.

Thank you for your service and sacrifice Len!!!

I've spent a day or 3 in a stand with Matty myself so I'm sure you had a great time, Matty is the real deal!!   :up:   

Edited by Rusty

Just to be clear, Cottrell33 is not the same Len as in the video, but they are both named Len. I didn't get to spend any time in the woods with Cottrell33, but he did use my lucky safety harness, probably why he shot a buck. lol He also likes to eat (like me) so we had a hot dog eating contest and he won by a landslide. (he's going to take that and run with so many gay jokes I can't even begin to imagine) lol

If you're wondering why there were so many Len's.....I requested that we bring in everyone with the same name so I don't have to remember names anymore. I just call everybody Len or whatever that years name is. Next year the name is going to be Mario. lol 

By the way, Cottrell33 shot a big 7 pointer mere minutes into the hunt on Monday morning. His buck had a broken skull. No joke!  It's antler kind of just "dangled"....and it's eye ball was all bugged out. 

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

Thank you for your service and sacrifice Len!!!

I've spent a day or 3 in a stand with Matty myself so I'm sure you had a great time, Matty is the real deal!!   :up:   

Amen to what Rusty said, Len.  Thank you doesn't seem enough for your service and your sacrifice!  There are no dumb questions, just the ones not asked.  Lots here would be glad to help in any way we can.

Matty - I also know that stand well  :)

Rusty - you only said that last line because Matty has never kicked you in the head while in stand together getting filmed....except I think he still had the Polaroid when we were hunting "the real nice tree" together.