IGNORED

9/24 check in

FDhunt1213

1 hour ago, JHbowhunter said:

Good luck.  On the fence about going out. Day 3 of Covid for me.  Doctor said low exertion and fresh air is ok.  Coughing has slowed down.  What the hell - try for a Covid buck perhaps went over two years without getting it but went to.a viewing in Livingston Monday where now the widow has it and others.  

Jh wishing you well, I am on day ten of covid. Got my EAB got sick have not hunted since .Was feeling better for two days then had a relapse. No fever, just a lot of congestion and tired.  My wife beat it in three days, but still tired. I also did not get covid for two years .First time and have no idea where I picked it up. 

Get well 

1 hour ago, JHbowhunter said:

Good luck.  On the fence about going out. Day 3 of Covid for me.  Doctor said low exertion and fresh air is ok.  Coughing has slowed down.  What the hell - try for a Covid buck perhaps went over two years without getting it but went to.a viewing in Livingston Monday where now the widow has it and others.  

I went  out on opening day of spring season 2020 with covid and got myself a covid  bird

6 hours ago, Roon said:

Hit by a car, 1st time in this spot since hanging stand in August,  would have worked out on the trail that he died  would have put him 15yrds from me.

I guess will see what evening hunt brings lol

IMG_20220924_081613619.jpg

Did u c any actual wounds?  Deer died in water & the 2nd letter in ehd is for hemorrhagic......

Had a bear walk by.  Oddly watched him quickly and effortlessly climb a white oak well over 100 feet in a matter of seconds.  Came back down and went on his same direction. Not spooked.  Maybe squirrel hunting????

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

14 minutes ago, gregtpal said:

Did u c any actual wounds?  Deer died in water & the 2nd letter in ehd is for hemorrhagic......

No visible wounds, whole ass end is gone and he's facing the direction going away from a 45mph road 75yrds behind him.

Not a complete a$$ hole just one of the dingle berries that hang off it.

13 hours ago, Greybeard said:

Crap, it's too cold. Only 37 degrees. Feels like winter

I just got home from Hawaii last night and woke up this morning freezing my ass off because, my wife had the window open. I got used to the 82 degree weather there. 

Edited by Tarhunt

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".