IGNORED

Centerpoint limb just broke

beaverman

Sitting in my blind with a centerpoint sniper 370 crossbow and hear a pop sound and see a big splinter on the edge of one of my limbs. They have a 5 year warranty so I'll have to see if I can find the paperwork from purchase. Anyone deal with getting replacement limbs from centerpoint?

Guess my hunt is over.467b39702a5bce95ab75abce16b47b54.jpg639667c11d56bf2b6b5afbe1a31e31ce.jpg

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads up but I have a few compounds I normally hunt with. Only use a crossbow out of my one groundblind so I don't use it much. The windows on that blind don't work well for a verticle bow. I'll just have to use a compound if i hunt that blind and watch for clearance issues until I get the limb replaced.

I never registered it but pretty sure I have the paperwork from when I bought it. I'll look tomorrow and see if I can find it then I'll give them a call.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

14 hours ago, BHC said:

A friend of mine last week shot his 415 and the limbs cracked, they are sending a new front end he maybe getting the 425 front end cause they don't have the 415 front ends in stock as it's a discontinued model

Not sounding very good for them