IGNORED

Mahi tacos

Buck154

59 minutes ago, hammer4reel said:

Chunk up a few squid .

once they light up you can catch them on anything you throw .

I am one of the few people I know who isn't crazy about eating Mahi. Prefer tuna over them. Favorite is monkfish. Like haddock, halibut, black sea bass, & sword. 

9 hours ago, nmc02 said:

I am one of the few people I know who isn't crazy about eating Mahi. Prefer tuna over them. Favorite is monkfish. Like haddock, halibut, black sea bass, & sword. 

Everyone’s tastes are def difffernt .

I def take mahi-mahi over tuna .

‘Tuna probably isn’t even in my top 5 .

out of the different tuna I like Blackfin way more than the other 3.

‘Triggers , tilefish , sea bass , blackfish , striper .

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

Fish is like most other foods. It much in the way you prepare it. Some fish cooked improperly can be terrible. It's the technique that counts. I use Bluefish fillets to make Fish Cakes. No other fish tastes as good in this recipe. I wouldn't eat bluefish any other way. Certainly not fried, like some people do. 

15 minutes ago, archer36 said:

Fish is like most other foods. It much in the way you prepare it. Some fish cooked improperly can be terrible. It's the technique that counts. I use Bluefish fillets to make Fish Cakes. No other fish tastes as good in this recipe. I wouldn't eat bluefish any other way. Certainly not fried, like some people do. 

It starts with handling.  Take Bonito or Spanish mackerel for instance.  They both make excellent sushi but you must bleed and put in an ice slurry immediately or the meat begins to turn to mush and can go rancid quickly.

Edited by vdep217

36 minutes ago, vdep217 said:

It starts with handling.  Take Bonito or Spanish mackerel for instance.  They both make excellent sushi but you must bleed and put in an ice slurry immediately or the meat begins to turn to mush and can go rancid quickly.

No cooking techniques can overcome improper care of the meat/fish. That's a given. 

Edited by archer36