IGNORED

Compound Bow advice

kevinnator8900

Hello again. New user trying to get involved. I use a older PSE its longer than I'd like, hard to shoot out of a climber with a shooting bar in front. It also has steel cables. I'm looking for a compound bow that is shorter, newer style. Does anyone have advice for what I should look for in a bow. My draw length in 26.5 and I shoot 70#. Not trying to break the bank, although I'm aware that bows are expensive. Thanks again. Glad to be part of this forum. 

I follow a guy who swears by PSE. I use a climber and i shoot a Quest - made by Prime - i love it. I know there's definitely better out there but i have fun with my bow and it is quiet. I really don't have too many issues shooting out of my climber - i use a Summit so the bar rest is already low for me. Your best bet is to go into a bow shop. Idk if you live near Woodbridge but i go to Woodbridge Arms & Archery. Dom knows his stuff, and was very helpful with me selecting my bow.

40 minutes ago, kevinnator8900 said:

Hello again. New user trying to get involved. I use a older PSE its longer than I'd like, hard to shoot out of a climber with a shooting bar in front. It also has steel cables. I'm looking for a compound bow that is shorter, newer style. Does anyone have advice for what I should look for in a bow. My draw length in 26.5 and I shoot 70#. Not trying to break the bank, although I'm aware that bows are expensive. Thanks again. Glad to be part of this forum. 

where are you located? If in Central NJ towards the Delaware River - I suggest Bob and AJ's Archery World in Pipersville PA. I am biased, this is where I shop.

They have some very nice midrange bows if that is what you are looing at as a price point. They also have high end bows.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

22 minutes ago, thefirstndsecond said:

where are you located? If in Central NJ towards the Delaware River - I suggest Bob and AJ's Archery World in Pipersville PA. I am biased, this is where I shop.

They have some very nice midrange bows if that is what you are looing at as a price point. They also have high end bows.

And they have lots of cool targets to shoot at!