IGNORED

Inflation

Haskell_Hunter

1 hour ago, Horn63 said:

Gold is the same price it was in 2011. It pays no dividends or interest. I’ll stick with high quality stocks that pay you to own them. Yes they go up and down but average a 9.9% return over the last 50 years.

But if the dollar tanks n stocks dive gold always has value and has since man found it

51 minutes ago, OldMenRule said:

Truly I do not understand all this hedging stuff. Inflation ended a day or so ago with the signing of the Inflation Reduction bill. Nothing to worry about. Let's break out JFC's frozen pot and have a party....

And, to think, its price is dropping

Inflation - means packing the freezer is an even bigger priority this year.

Also - make sure all your earnings are in line fellas - remember , we have 87,000 IRS agents that are going to audit the 1% - just like in previous years - like theyre supposed to- surely, they wont be bothering simple folks like us........

41 minutes ago, OldMenRule said:

All the more reason to defrost your stash and party on.

One problem is finding any large number of hunters from this site who aren't stoned already on brainwashing; no need for weed when a person's already in lalaland

Can you IMAGINE getting baked with golddiggergal? talk about buzzkill. I'd take even Nickmarch and his ants and turkeys any day over that bad trip/jump off a bridge

That said, I don't really care about more IRS agents since I don't cheat on my taxes or anything else and the Trump tax cuts already gave away my earnings to corporations and the 1%, while making illegal any writeoffs for materials I buy for and need to teach my students. It makes sense from a MAGA perspective, since it's all the easier to get the undereducated stoned when they have no books and can just make up shyte as they go along while swallowing the false conservative narrative that college is about nothing more than gender studies and CRT. 

1 hour ago, JFC1 said:

One problem is finding any large number of hunters from this site who aren't stoned already on brainwashing; no need for weed when a person's already in lalaland

Can you IMAGINE getting baked with golddiggergal? talk about buzzkill. I'd take even Nickmarch and his ants and turkeys any day over that bad trip/jump off a bridge

That said, I don't really care about more IRS agents since I don't cheat on my taxes or anything else and the Trump tax cuts already gave away my earnings to corporations and the 1%, while making illegal any writeoffs for materials I buy for and need to teach my students. It makes sense from a MAGA perspective, since it's all the easier to get the undereducated stoned when they have no books and can just make up shyte as they go along while swallowing the false conservative narrative that college is about nothing more than gender studies and CRT. 

Naturally anyone who fails to conform to your opinion and or narrative must be brainwashed as there must be only one thought, yours. Thankfully I'm sure this myopia has no effect what so ever on how you indoctrinate your students.

It is amusing that regardless of the subject matter, for some it always comes down to one man who is no longer overtly involved in politics.

Defrost your cache and fire it up. It might help with you OCD.    

2 hours ago, JFC1 said:

I can help you with tax law.  :) 

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.