IGNORED

Stoeger uplander 410 sxs

Buckmaster3405

Does anyone have a stoeger 410 uplander sxs? I was in local gun shop today..an older lady came in with a bunch of guns of her husbands to sell on consignment.the stoeger was one of them.i dont have a 410.so i picked it up for $125 plus nics....gun is in great shape..i just dont know anything about it.

Does anyone have a stoeger 410 uplander sxs? I was in local gun shop today..an older lady came in with a bunch of guns of her husbands to sell on consignment.the stoeger was one of them.i dont have a 410.so i picked it up for $125 plus nics....gun is in great shape..i just dont know anything about it.
I had the condor combo 12/20. After around 800-1000 rounds. I started to have problems with the sear. The first barrel would go off but the sear would not switch to the bottom barrel. The gun smith at the old Harry's navy. Said it was a cheap design and all the parts needed to be replaced. I sold the condor.

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk

I had that gun in 20 ga. If ya plan on shoot a lot it will need repairs. These guns are totally fine for hunting and the odd trip to club for a round of sporting clays, trap ,etc.  But if your gonna be putting a lot of round through them I would look for a different manufacturer.  But for that price heck it was a good deal. Shoot it and have fun.

I had both a 20 and 16 gauge Stoeger Uplander SxS. Bought them  both like 30 years ago. They were both my first 20 and 16 gauge SxSs. Sold the 20 gauge after a couple years when I upgraded to a better 20 gauge SxS. Kept the 16 gauge until 3 years ago but used it very little. Both guns were used only for hunting and had less than 100 rounds thru them. I had no problems with either gun. The finish on the barrels and stocks were decent considering I paid  only $300 each new for both guns. Only complaint was that both guns were on the heavy side for their gauge and the stock and wrist were thicker than I prefer for SxSs.