IGNORED

Coming to a Porch Near You

It is very hard for me to believe that this ever happened. It is not legal on any level and if there were truly video, it would have been shown as proof instead of being mentioned over and over as if that is all the proof required. The fact is, there is no national gun registry and assuming this happened, the state would have a written record of the gun owner’s purchases via the NICS checks.  No need for law enforcement to come to the house

33 minutes ago, Bucksnbows said:

It is very hard for me to believe that this ever happened. It is not legal on any level and if there were truly video, it would have been shown as proof instead of being mentioned over and over as if that is all the proof required. The fact is, there is no national gun registry and assuming this happened, the state would have a written record of the gun owner’s purchases via the NICS checks.  No need for law enforcement to come to the house

There is video, you can see it online. ATF says they are trying to see if there was a straw purchase because he purchased 3 or more guns at one time. So ATF wanted to see if he physically possessed those guns. 

6 minutes ago, Jcol6268 said:

There is video, you can see it online. ATF says they are trying to see if there was a straw purchase because he purchased 3 or more guns at one time. So ATF wanted to see if he physically possessed those guns. 

I've met some girls online that said they were size 2, however they left out the 2 that was supposed to go in front lol

Not a complete a$$ hole just one of the dingle berries that hang off it.

4 hours ago, Roon said:

I've met some girls online that said they were size 2, however they left out the 2 that was supposed to go in front lol

In the early days of online dating I met this alleged smoke show at a restaurant. I swear to God her jeep springs up 2 inches when she got out I sped off lol!!

10 minutes ago, Coyoteslayer said:

In the early days of online dating I met this alleged smoke show at a restaurant. I swear to God her jeep springs up 2 inches when she got out I sped off lol!!

I have a good friend that met a girl online and talked finally met in person, did the pockets check and said shit wallet and smokes in the truck go get us a table.

Lol only thing in truck was his ass as he was driving away 

Not a complete a$$ hole just one of the dingle berries that hang off it.

15 hours ago, Bucksnbows said:

NICS is not supposed to keep those records.