IGNORED

What type of stabilizer system are you running this year?

koz

I have always used a short stabilizer on my hunting bows. Last year I had difficulty hold my pin steady past 40 yards.

So this year I upgraded my bow to the Hoyt Ventrum pro 30, I have a bee stinger side bar 12 inch on order.

What are you guys running?

Sent from my IN2019 using Tapatalk

Its not so much of what you are using but how its setup for you.  Shoot the bow with no stabilizer(s) first and see exactly what your pin float is doing and how the bow reacts to the shot.  Your front weight will generally control your pin float where the side rod is basically to keep the bow on the same plane throughout the shot.  Do  not worry about a bows balance in its static position.  Light rods and stiff as possible will get you the best results in actual stabilization.  Any vibration dampener type product will only affect noise and feel and actually works against actual stabilization on the shot.  Ive shot dead center products in recent years because they pay the best but there are quite a few great rods out there.  

I’m running a 10” Wickstick micro hunter with quick disconnect and 2 oz out front. I was always a quiver on hunter and was going to try a side bar to help side balance but started shooting without the quiver and now have no need for a sidebar

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸