IGNORED

Reveal cell camera question.

I am not a big game camera guy but got a Cabela’s gift card for Christmas and bought the cell cam when it was on sale. I finally got out this morning and hung it before work.

About 1/2 hour after getting home I get an alert it took a pic. Is this a glitch in the camera or something falling and it couldn’t focus on it?

Thanks in advance! 6a105c9c142ea9743b51e09621e5e7f4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elite Pure, CBE Tek Hybrid, 10" B-Stinger stabilizer, Limbdriver rest , Alpine Soft Loc 5 Quiver, Muzzy 100 4 bld, Slick Trick Viper Trick Red Head Gator broadheads, Beman ICS Hunter 400 28" ,Scott Quick Shot release, Vortex 8.5X50 Vultures  :cheers:

Looks like a bug or something landed on lens? How often do you have “send type” set to? Change it to timely and see if it’s there on next pic. It’s possible it was a bug or something that landed and flew away. That’s my guess.

I would need to look at it. I set it up when I got it and have been charged each month and it never left my basement until today. Thanks for the info.

Elite Pure, CBE Tek Hybrid, 10" B-Stinger stabilizer, Limbdriver rest , Alpine Soft Loc 5 Quiver, Muzzy 100 4 bld, Slick Trick Viper Trick Red Head Gator broadheads, Beman ICS Hunter 400 28" ,Scott Quick Shot release, Vortex 8.5X50 Vultures  :cheers:

Like others said,  bug
Also, you may want to move that camera slight down about 4" 

It’s only about 2’ off the ground. Not understanding why it should be lower. Like I said not a big game camera user.

You need to adjust the height. 
When you set up camera using your camera and phones wifi, that red horizontal line is the detection zone and it's pretty finicky. 
Alot of critters won't be detected if left like that

I have no idea what you are referring too? Please explain.

is your camera looking up a small incline/hill?

when setting up the camera, you turn it to set up, your phone is on WiFi, once the camera and phone connect you will see on your phone what the camera sees with a red line, you want that red line should be around your waistline

1 hour ago, BHC said:

is your camera looking up a small incline/hill?

when setting up the camera, you turn it to set up, your phone is on WiFi, once the camera and phone connect you will see on your phone what the camera sees with a red line, you want that red line should be around your waistline

Thanks for the video. I didn't see any of this mentioned in the manual.  As far as looking up it is aimed slightly down hill. I will need to go out again and follow the video.  

Put out Tree Top Archers mineral yesterday in front of this camera and already got a deer in it this morning. I have tried Trophy Rock and Deer Caine in the past with no success. I don’t know why they didn’t and this did but I am happy.

3809e1f21c2cc80711c96c440fcb2047.jpg

Edited by Farmingdales Finest