IGNORED

Master Lock cable locks

toxo

11 hours ago, Mr12gauge said:

Just remember it's a 3.99 lock for a reason.

$3.99 is  70% off the regular price.Its a Master Lock.

2 hours ago, tjfslaughter said:

Yep. With a cordless drill I can get into them in less than 20 seconds with little noise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

God bless the guy who goes into the woods with a cordless drill to core locks.  Even if they are the worst locks, they are a deterrent to someone less prepared who wants to take your stuff.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

God bless the guy who goes into the woods with a cordless drill to core locks.  Even if they are the worst locks, they are a deterrent to someone less prepared who wants to take your stuff.

Yes. The issue I had was when my key failed on a master lock and I had over 150 men wanting to get into the site to work I need that lock opened up quick. The foreman were telling me they were going to have to give me a change order for delaying the workers. I grabbed a drill out of my truck and had it opened up very quickly. People in NYC use portable angle grinders now.

It’s amazing how many buildings use soft brass for their cores and can be opened in seconds with very little noise.

7 minutes ago, tjfslaughter said:

Yes. The issue I had was when my key failed on a master lock and I had over 150 men wanting to get into the site to work I need that lock opened up quick. The foreman were telling me they were going to have to give me a change order for delaying the workers. I grabbed a drill out of my truck and had it opened up very quickly. People in NYC use portable angle grinders now.

It’s amazing how many buildings use soft brass for their cores and can be opened in seconds with very little noise.

When I worked in the city reclaiming offices and having to get into secure IT areas, I did the same thing.  I cored locks with a Leatherman.  The security teams were always amazed I could get into anything within two minutes.  Most office security is a joke.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.