IGNORED

Centerpoint Patriot 425 At A Super Bargain

BHC

37 minutes ago, BHC said:

Sure did

Not trying to be a dick (really not), even though you'll take it that way. But if you don't really need something, it's ok to leave things for someone that might've needed a good deal like that, maybe for their kid or something. But that's just the way I was raised.

18 minutes ago, Rjtfd said:

Wow that’s some deal. Have to be in right place at right time. 
walmart had Tactacam reveal x for $35 of course all I got was to look at the tag cause they were all gone.

Let's you realize the markup on things

Been watching this model on brickseek.com for nearly 3 months. In fact watching it at other Wal-Marts for friends.

I do my homework and when I find a bargain or things I need I don't hesitate.  This morning I purchased scent free package deal from scent a way...body wash, deodorant, detergent and dry sheets...normally sells for $18.00 they had it fir $2.00 I purchased 5 boxes

I have three crossbows. At that price I may have been tempted to buy another. I bought two a few years ago on eBay even though I didn't need them. Sold one to my friend. He was very happy. As previously said, makes you wonder the markup on merchandise.

Edited by archer36

1 minute ago, BHC said:

Been watching this model on brickseek.com for nearly 3 months. In fact watching it at other Wal-Marts for friends.

I do my homework and when I find a bargain or things I need I don't hesitate.  This morning I purchased scent free package deal from scent a way...body wash, deodorant, detergent and dry sheets...normally sells for $18.00 they had it fir $2.00 I purchased 5 boxes

You ain't running outta room in that garage yet?lol

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt