IGNORED

Centerpoint Patriot 425 At A Super Bargain

BHC

It's amazing this crossbow model has been in stock at this store since September...$365. I watched and waited for the right price honestly I thought betweenb$170 & $200..for $100 I would be as dumb as Biden not to jump on it...if they had more I was going to get them for two friends but they didn't have anymore. I went back this morning and asked the other guy if he could check the stock room he came back with a SORRY.!!

Have to hustle to get good deals or hard to find items. I did just that on the Barnes Slugs

Edited by BHC

2 hours ago, electric10162 said:

I'm embarrassed to say I just bought two cases of ammo...9MM and 40S&W. 

Ha! No I'm not!:peace:

We found our friend dead in her apartment last week. She had 2 Ruger 9mms, a 40 and a 38. Next of kin didn't want anything to do with the guns so we called the cops and they took them. She had at least 75 boxes of assorted ammo, mostly 9mm and 40. Told her sister that I could sell the ammo for her, but she said she didn't want anything to do with firearms. So I reached out to a couple guys I know and gave it to them. She also had a Ruger 22 semi rifle that she said I could have. So I kept all the 22 ammo.

44 minutes ago, DBuck said:

We found our friend dead in her apartment last week. She had 2 Ruger 9mms, a 40 and a 38. Next of kin didn't want anything to do with the guns so we called the cops and they took them. She had at least 75 boxes of assorted ammo, mostly 9mm and 40. Told her sister that I could sell the ammo for her, but she said she didn't want anything to do with firearms. So I reached out to a couple guys I know and gave it to them. She also had a Ruger 22 semi rifle that she said I could have. So I kept all the 22 ammo.

Sorry for your loss @DBuck

3 hours ago, BHC said:

It's amazing this crossbow model has been in stock at this store since September...$365. I watched and waited for the right price honestly I thought betweenb$170 & $200..for $100 I would be as dumb as Biden not to jump on it...if they had more I was going to get them for two friends but they didn't have anymore. I went back this morning and asked the other guy if he could check the stock room he came back with a SORRY.!!

Have to hustle to get good deals or hard to find items. I did just that on the Barnes Slugs

Clinton Walmart has 4 of those crossbows , but they were still full price there .

maybe they would price match it .

only things marked down there was scents , and scent free products 

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

So the Phillipsburg Walmart from what I was told will be re-designing the store therefore many items are on big markdowns.

I went over to the Clinton Store they have 3 but still at $287, I showed them the store invoice and if they will price match they said NO. Few folks I know what them but aren't local

It's hit or miss. I was killing time yesterday running a few errands. I have three Walmarts within 8 miles of my house. I stopped in. The Clearance sections were a disaster. They have items in a Clearance aisle along with Non hunting/fishing items and in the outdoor section as well. Looks like it's up to the Store to decide what to do. There were no Crossbows in any. Not that I need one. I did pick up some misc items that were too good to pass up. I got my friend a WGI game camera for $18.50. They had lots of different ones. From $7 to $50. If you need a bunch of cameras, it would pay for you to check them out. 

Edited by archer36