IGNORED

N.J.F.G.& W. Donations

JD48

2 minutes ago, smittty said:

Ok you guys pay for that license then tell me about all your getting back.  This is NJ it will never find its way back to your pockets 

Look up the rules on how the excise tax is payed back .

it may be the only federal money that comes to the state that’s earmark can’t be changed , even by the king .

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

9 hours ago, electricstart said:

If Mountain Bikers pay for a License to ride the park trails  .I will donate.  I feel hunters and fisherman pay our fair share . Why are we only ones to pay when many others use the parks . 

If they start taking money from mountain bikers and other groups, they’ll probably ban hunting on the land in the future.

This is for WMA’s correct. A bunch of people seem to keep blurring the line between a state park and a WMA.  The state has a directive as to when trails in WMA’s can be used for biking. If people are using the trails outside of those dates you should report them to Fish and Game. If you look through the site where you buy your license you will see there is a license for horseback riding. So if someone is horseback riding with a license you should report them. 

I am the Lorax - I speak for the trees. 

18 hours ago, mazzgolf said:

Here's the thing .. if they start charging for licenses for "non-consumptive" activities (I just used a grown-up word there) and the license is only good for the "atv riding season" or "hiking season" (say, the summer) they damn well better strictly enforce the "off season" riding just like they enforce out of season hunting.

But... I don't even want them to grant licenses for that. For one, birding isn't a summer-only activity... There are waterfowl watchers that would want access during waterfowl seasons, for example. Hikers will want to hike in the fall and winter, too. 

I would like to hunt different seasons but we are not allowed, regulate the Bird watching and ATV Riding and hiking etc  with reasonable dates like hunting and that would would give everyone a fair shot at doing what they want and if they break the law issue citations like is currently done for hunting and fishing when the rules are broken.

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL