IGNORED

need wader advise plz?

koz

56 minutes ago, koz said:

I am looking for some real time advise on new waders. I am 6ft, 350 lbs and size 13 foot. help me finds a pair of waders that don't suck please.

Koz

Stocking foot or boot attached?

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

11 minutes ago, koz said:

I am looking for stocking foot style. I do mostly fishing medium to small streams. lots of walking to find those rare native jewels! 

Xl and xxl currently out of stock.:banghead:.. Add to wishlist on👍https://www.amazon.com/Frogg-Toggs-Amphib-Neoprene-Stockingfoot/

Edited by hunterbob1

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

stocking foot last longer IMO. simms makes great gravel guards built into the wader leg at the ankle. nothings gets in. on top of that, the wading boots nowadays are as comfy as hiking boots. i will say im not a fan of the rubber only soles on wading boots. with mine i screwed in a bunch of SS self tapping screws which bites through the slime and algea much better. 

i have heard bootfoot are warmer for your feet. but my feet never get cold. my waterfowl waders are bootfoot. had to replace them twice(not simms) they always leak where the heavy rubber boot meets the neoprene leg. major stress point there.