IGNORED

bow case for flying

Panderus

I currently have this plano bow case which works great for protecting my bow in the back of the truck. It says lockable and airline approved but I have my doubts. Does anyone have experience flying with this case? can you recommend a bow case suitable for air travel? Any tips and tricks would be appreciated, I'm going to chase some elk out in Utah with a buddy for the first time.  

***update***

thinking about going with this skb case

https://www.skbcases.com/sports/sku.php?cat=12&pid=29

Edited by Panderus

Just now, Gobblengrunt said:

I personally would not trust or think that any plano cases are air travel worthy (just my opinion).  All my guns and bows are held in SKB cases for all my travel needs.

thanks ill look into that brand

No you need something better. I actually have a good one I have used 3 times. I hunt with a crossbow now.  $25 it’s yours if you’re  interested. I can send pictures if interested 

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

42 minutes ago, Panderus said:

I currently have this plano bow case which works great for protecting my bow in the back of the truck. It says lockable and airline approved but I have my doubts. Does anyone have experience flying with this case? can you recommend a bow case suitable for air travel? Any tips and tricks would be appreciated, I'm going to chase some elk out in Utah with a buddy for the first time.  

@JHbowhunterlet me borrow a SKB bow case to take Jr's Switchback to Kansas for turkeys this spring. 

BEST CASE EVER. Rock Solid. Had zero worries about the bow being intact and exactly the way it was packed upon arrival......

Resized_20210325_160924.jpeg

Edited by LPJR

3 minutes ago, Live to Hunt said:

No you need something better. I actually have a good one I have used 3 times. I hunt with a crossbow now.  $25 it’s yours if you’re  interested. I can send pictures if interested 

If the OP doesn't want it Todd, I will buy it from you.....