IGNORED

Had some fun on the farm today

Lunatic

1 hour ago, smittty said:

I don’t see any dogs in the picture or any cover what kind of hunt was it exactly 

It was a shoot, not much of a hunt. Birds released from the top of a hey wagon located in the center of a 225'r circle. Shooter on the perimeter,  equal distance from each other. 
Few regular bird guys brought dogs and they went with few hunters to look for escapees.  

D8802C35-6181-4BE7-9B9D-50BF6947E284L0001.jpg

Just now, Codaboy said:

Nice. Gibersons farm in pemberton does a tower hunt. It s like 2000$ for 125 pheasant s with one money bird. You shoot the money bird you shoot is free

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

We charge $200 but we could not find any pheasants. We drove all the way to Maryland for chuckers . 

We charge $200 but we could not find any pheasants. We drove all the way to Maryland for chuckers . 
Chuckers eat good. Mike bush feathered prayer game farm on magnolia rd in pemberton twp 08068. He usually has birds all year long. It was this time last year a couple buddies and myself picked up 20 birds from him. We took them up to my farm turned 5 out at a time then put the dog on them. We drank beer and ate pheasant nuggets all weekend. Good times.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, OldPiney Woods said:

Cranberry Hall Farm in Cookstown NJ indicates on their website that they usually have chukars available all year.

I don’t know if we called them but from what I was told there was no birds available in Nj