IGNORED

TIME TO BOYCOTT CABELAS AND ANY STORE THAT WILL NOT SELL AMMO TO NJ

bushden

23 minutes ago, thefirstndsecond said:

I agree with the buy local. I follow that whenever possible. 

BUT why take the crazy laws NJ has enacted out on cables?

Guys and gals, if you visit other states and read their gun laws they do not have anything close to the restrictions NJ has.

Also, the AG of NJ started lawsuits or sending letters to companies requesting purchase lists of people. Who would want to deal with it?

The issues in NJ are a state issue. The only people who can help are the voters and residence of NJ.

Look at VA. All those people getting rail roaded. 

I really suggest moving. I moved along time ago and really am happier than fighting every day.

But I get the frustration. 

I STILLSAY BUY LOCAL SUPPORT THE NJ BUSINESSES AND BOYCOTT THE OUT OF STATE THAT WILL NOT SELL TO US. I LOVE NJ EVEN WITH ALL THE BS WE PUT UP WITH. I AM NOT LEAVING I WILL STAY TILL I DIE AND AM BURRIED HERE.I WILL FIGHT FORMY RIGHTS AND LEAVE.

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

27 minutes ago, archer36 said:

Since ammo is almost non-existent anyway, they can be choosy as to who they want to sell to. They are probably better off keeping it on the shelf and not deal with the hassles of shipping these days. 

All the more reason to buy from Mom and POP stores here in NJ, support our brothers here in NJ and to hell with the big stores outside NJ

HONOR THE FALLEN
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

43 minutes ago, buckhound said:

I get what you are saying but if they keep getting sued whenever someone gets shot for whatever reason they won't have a business.

Cabela's/Bass Pro doesn't pay if they lose a court case, their insurance policy does.  Yes, their policy will increase if they are sued often and lose their cases, but it doesn't come off the bottom line other than their attorney fees.  

7 minutes ago, bushden said:

I can go into Cabelas and buy all the ammo I want but they wont ship it. The law suits apply to any sale not just mail order.  BUY LOCAL ANDSUPPORT LOCAL BUSINESS BOYCOTT CABELAS AND ANYOTHER THAT WONT SHIP TO NJ

I agree buy locally but I also see the bigger issue thats gonna eventually hit the local mom and pop stores when they start getting sued and this and how do you get a product that is not available locally ??

28 minutes ago, buckhound said:

good point 

Ammo will not be non existent forever, if we roll over now what are we but traitors to the locals who support us through the shortage times. BOYCOTT THE BIGSTORES THAT DO NOT SUPPORT US. HELP THE MOM AND POP STORES SURVIVE

HONOR THE FALLEN

34 minutes ago, buckhound said:

you do understand if any shop sells ammo that is used in a crime of any kind they can be sued . that is my point I think part of this is companies trying not to be sued out of existence.

The overall plan ( forgive the conspiracy paranoia ) is to sue the Second Amendment out of existence. In theory it cannot be done legally but progressives are a  creative bunch and will bastardize the courts and use public hysteria and ignorance whenever they can.    

Just now, buckhound said:

I agree buy locally but I also see the bigger issue thats gonna eventually hit the local mom and pop stores when they start getting sued and this and how do you get a product that is not available locally ??

Product shortage is allover the US not just NJ, this won't last forever. Product will become available to all the stores not just the big chains.

HONOR THE FALLEN

If this is that important to you, you are better off sending a letter to the corporate headquarters. The letter shall explain that you are law abiding, legally able to purchase ammo, & feel discriminated against. It will do you zero good posted here, only.  

Just now, OldMenRule said:

The overall plan ( forgive the conspiracy paranoia ) is to sue the Second Amendment out of existence. In theory it cannot be done legally but progressives are a  creative bunch and will bastardize the courts and use public hysteria and ignorance whenever they can.    

All the more reason to buy locally and leave the big chains. If MOM & POP goes out of business then we have been beaten. Stay the course help the locals and dont give the big out of state stores a dime.

HONOR THE FALLEN

2 minutes ago, nmc02 said:

If this is that important to you, you are better off sending a letter to the corporate headquarters. The letter shall explain that you are law abiding, legally able to purchase ammo, & feel discriminated against. It will do you zero good posted here, only.  

I have sent my letters, you should send yours, and doing it here spreads the word for others to do the same.

HONOR THE FALLEN

1 minute ago, OldMenRule said:

exactly what I am saying many dems are on record saying this not saying dont buy locally not saying cabelas hasn't went down hill I am saying that lawsuits and the unknown future is partly driving this and that once they put the big stores out of business they will turn to the mom and  pop stores or vice versa..

18 minutes ago, Bucksnbows said:

Cabela's/Bass Pro doesn't pay if they lose a court case, their insurance policy does.  Yes, their policy will increase if they are sued often and lose their cases, but it doesn't come off the bottom line other than their attorney fees.  

after enough lawsuits eventually they drop the insurance  and lawyers fees are not cheap  you really think they can't drive companies out of business .. all these lawsuits and rate increases  would cause them to raise prices.

Edited by buckhound

1 minute ago, buckhound said:

after enough lawsuits eventually they drop the insurance  and lawyers fees are not cheap  you really think they can't drive companies out of business ..

There is no indication whatsoever that Bass Pro is faltering over lawsuits.  Bass Pro/Cabela's is faltering because of market saturation and over development as those formerly separate companies went toe to toe in the marketplace for decades.  Big box stores with the exception so far of Walmart are losing their shirts to other online sales avenues.  And these stores never were the cheap ones on the block, they were big and had lots of cool displays to see and that was their attraction.   

POINTS TO PONDER

1. IT WILL TAKE ALOT TO HAVE M&P STORES TO START STOCKING BECAUSE A LOT OF US BUY ONLINE AND LIKE THE FACT THAT IT CAN BE CHEAPER AND A GUY IN A BROWN TRUCK CARRRIES IT TO YOUR DOOR.... REMEMBER M&P MUST BUY WHAT THEY STOCK AND EACH DAY IT DOES NOT SELL THEY LOSE MONEY.

2. ANYONE CAN SUE ANYBODY FOR ANYTHING....  WILL IT FLY ?????   WHEN THE BS SUITS START HAVING TO PAY THE OTHERSIDES LEGAL FEES THE CRAP  SUITS WILL BE A LOT LESS.... THERE ARE ALSO LAWS PROTECTING MANF. FROM BEING HELD RESPONSABLE FOR THE MISUSE OF THIER PRODUCT RE; YOU CANT SUE FORD BECAUSE YOU GOT A DUI  .. MY GUESS WOULD BE THE LAWSUIT IN NY IS BEING DRIVEN BECAUSE THEY SOLD HANDGUN AMMO  TO SOMEONE UNDER 21YRS OLD  WHO THAN USED IT TO COMMIT THE CRIME...THIS IS JMHO  MY NOT BE TOTALLY THE FACT THIS IS MY DISCLAIMER ADDED !!!

Edited by sxs
ADDED DISCLAIMER