IGNORED

I’m in anyone else

smittty

42 minutes ago, smittty said:

I was taking  a potassium pill daily no good.  The only thing that seems to help is if a smoke a little grass before bed and it doesn’t help the pain it just relaxes me anuff so I can sleep. But I can’t smoke grass because of work. I just got to wise up and get it taken care of 

try magnesium and lottsa water--the grass will dry you out more

1 minute ago, Greybeard said:

After riding 60 miles on a bike, I was getting on 23 in Port Jervis and felt both legs cramping.  Stopped and got a gaterade for the sodium and a slice of pound cake for carbs and made it the rest of the way over High Point to home.  It worked.

I. Hope your talking about a bike that has an engine you sit on and not one you peddle because if that’s the case one of us in on the wrong web site. LOL

I saw three pages in this thread and figured somebody had some luck...I read through all the home remedies and explanations of ailments hoping to eventually come across some kill pics...thanks for nothing you geezers!  😂 

Sometimes I think the world has gone completely mad. And then I think, "Aw, who cares?" And then I think, "Hey, what's for supper?"

1 minute ago, smittty said:

I. Hope your talking about a bike that has an engine you sit on and not one you peddle because if that’s the case one of us in on the wrong web site. LOL

Pedal.  Did a lot of 100 mile rides, 40+ mile races, 24 hr MT bike races solo.  Put together a couple good centuries for the clubs I was in.  Did a lot of century charity rides with my wife on our tandem in NJ PA and MD.  

1013587575_Copyof39.jpg.ab2f5a17dd8e1006728fecdfc349ee8d.jpg

IMG_2987.thumb.JPG.3fb16b86e48d548d5ce986f59cdc5eb7.JPG

IMG_4303.thumb.JPG.8ce5123c0d7337ef0d84128e5538c0cf.JPG

Switched out hang-ons today put up the smaller one to hunt Halloween it’s crazy the hours that can be spent waiting......they didn’t have the m150 monster in stock when I was ready to buy, I’m hoping to spend lots of time in the tree for this last month of hunting season 

the m7 microlite is still unbelievable comfortable for a much smaller seat your bum doesn’t get sore

0D0EDE01-B2B5-4648-998A-90A638BB4E4F.jpeg

1 minute ago, smittty said:

Welp that explains your knee pain

I think the bad knees are from going up and down a ladder all day as a painter/paperhanger, then up and down a steep mtn to hunt everyday after work.  Going downhill is when I first noticed the pain, but I did burn the tendon on the outside of the knee(acl?) riding.  They hurt worse now when walking than the do when I ride