IGNORED

NJ Gun Club Final 2020 6-day buck counts!

BowhunterNJ

4 minutes ago, nickmarch said:

Two of the bucks that he passed on were nicer than anything I've seen posted here.   He spends more on feeding them than some people earn at their job.  

So you're saying he's passing on 170-180" deer and waiting for bigger that he also has there?  This place sounds better than a Drury brother property.  

1 minute ago, BowhunterNJ said:

So you're saying he's passing on 170-180" deer and waiting for bigger that he also has there?  This place sounds better than a Drury brother property.  

He has been feeding them 300 lbs a week for probably 15 years or more plus mineral sites and he has shot a number of does with buck fawn in tow.  Does chase away their buck fawns.  If mom's dead she can't run the buck off so Bucky screws his sister's.  He has some crazy big racked deer! 

4 minutes ago, tcook8296 said:

How do yo know me again lol

If you want some crazy big buck racks kill every doe that has a buck fawn with it and feed the hell out of them.  

He started  doing that after I told him what happened to a white button buck that he had there.  It disappeared!  He didn't know that the does chase their buck fawns out of their home territory.  It's nature's way!  He saw the white buck a mile plus from his house.  

2 minutes ago, nickmarch said:

If you want some crazy big buck racks kill every doe that has a buck fawn with it and feed the hell out of them.  

He started  doing that after I told him what happened to a white button buck that he had there.  It disappeared!  He didn't know that the does chase their buck fawns out of their home territory.  It's nature's way!  He saw the white buck a mile plus from his house.  

Dispersion 

Just now, Farmshine said:

Does he bait them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No he feeds them.  He wanted me to hunt them I said no.  No challenge.  

If you are planning on dragging up the turkey bait crap don't be a clown!  The LAW that says you can rules over the regulation that says you can't.  Actually the law and the reg allow baiting the reg you must be 300' away the law you can sit on top of a pile. 

No he feeds them.  He wanted me to hunt them I said no.  No challenge.  
If you are planning on dragging up the turkey bait crap don't be a clown!  The LAW that says you can rules over the regulation that says you can't.  Actually the law and the reg allow baiting the reg you must be 300' away the law you can sit on top of a pile. 

Not sure what your talking about. Sounds like your friend has a nice a spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk