IGNORED

NJ Deer Hunter Harvest Tag kit.

JJoe

Thank you again for the Ignore User feature. This attitude is what killed the other place

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

I got mine and already used it,  you can tag 50 deer with it, certainly more than I'll ever harvest in the rest of my life.  worth every penny and I'm not sorry at all that I got it.

I can't imagine making a lot of money off of this idea the postage was $3.80.   I endorse this product and am surprised there is a tift about it.

Nothing to do with this product but I still haven't gotten over being annoyed that NJ DFG would be so stupid as to require you to put a homemade tag instead of the license tag on a deer so I still put my tag  on the deer most of the time & when I do a homemade tag for second deer, I do it real sloppy on purpose.  Same treatment when I have to certify no unpaid child support.  I dare anyone to try to read anything I wrote on that form.  What can I say except I have extremely poor penmanship....

WTF!?  They change the regs saying you don't have to put the license tag on your deer but they don't shift to full print your own license & then when the CO's tell the brass the untagged deer in trucks creates an enforcement issue, instead of admitting they made a poor decision, they come up with this ridiculous solution of homemade tags to save face.

What more could we expect from the people who still require us to purchase a rifle permit when there is no longer a rifle hunter education requirement....end of rant...

Edited by gregtpal