IGNORED

Heated Vest......

BHC

I got mine off Amazon there are dozens of choices. Make sure it’s tight fitting you want as your first layer over long johns. Has to be form firing to work best.  Amazing how you can get away with wearing far less - after an hour in stand on a cold morning just push the button and it warms your core both sides.  Game changer. I forget brand I have - just read reviews.  Some come with proper usb charged battery pack some you supply your own.  

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

i got the wife, step pop and i the milwaukee m12 hooded jackets.  I do have some tools that use the batterys so have plenty on hand.

with the jacket on medium with the m12 batterys they have a 4-5 hour run time. i also got the 12v converter to put onto 18v batterys to run jacket and charge ipad and such while in the blind with the wife

Edited by Greg

10 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

Its nice if you can get the battery unit with remote. The battery sits in vest's packet and the vest is your base layer so turning it on or changing setting can me a pain with few layers on.;

LL BEAN  made a wind sheer polar tech vest for years . Super light weight .

was called their wind challenger series .

no battery needed . Only vest I have ever worn the held heat better than my Filson..

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

2 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

That's because you don't get cold like a normal person :happywave:

Because I have the right cloths and boots ..

cabelas made wooltimate in a vest too , but the cut of it wasn’t great . It was crazy warm too .

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

2 minutes ago, hammer4reel said:

Because I have the right cloths and boots ..

cabelas made wooltimate in a vest too , but the cut of it wasn’t great . It was crazy warm too .

The cloths are right for you and everyone has their own right. I bough the boots you recommended, you said your feet will never get cold, and I had to use toe warmers. Great boots I will still use them but you don't sit long enough to get cold or you just don't get cold like the rest of us.:happywave:

3 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

The cloths are right for you and everyone has their own right. I bough the boots you recommended, you said your feet will never get cold, and I had to use toe warmers. Great boots I will still use them but you don't sit long enough to get cold or you just don't get cold like the rest of us.:happywave:

Hour  before daylight until half hour after sunset is long enough for me lol

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

15 hours ago, Greg said:

i got the wife, step pop and i the milwaukee m12 hooded jackets.  I do have some tools that use the batterys so have plenty on hand.

with the jacket on medium with the m12 batterys they have a 4-5 hour run time. i also got the 12v converter to put onto 18v batterys to run jacket and charge ipad and such while in the blind with the wife

+1 on these. My wife got me one a couple years ago and it is a total game changer.  Very light and comfortable, and most importantly, WARM.