IGNORED

Tactacam Reveal Cell Camera

BHC

The Bass Pro site is garbage.  I have trouble ordering stuff off of it all the time.  I put stuff in my cart and go through the whole checkout process only to be told they are out of stock when I hit the "Place Order" button.  Frustrating.  Even navigating the site I get constant hiccups and freezes.  The Cabela's site used to be great, but now that Bass Pro took it over it is garbage too.

3 minutes ago, barrike said:

The Bass Pro site is garbage.  I have trouble ordering stuff off of it all the time.  I put stuff in my cart and go through the whole checkout process only to be told they are out of stock when I hit the "Place Order" button.  Frustrating.  Even navigating the site I get constant hiccups and freezes.  The Cabela's site used to be great, but now that Bass Pro took it over it is garbage too.

OMG! Don't get me started! I have been saying the EXACT same thing lately. I even opened a customer support ticket on BassPro.com to tell them this exact thing a few weeks ago. I even had an  ORDER GO THROUGH and the next day they canceled it -- "out of stock". Plus, errors ALL THE TIME. And now Cabelas.com website uses the same tech as the BassPro website so now it sucks too (used to be great).

Send them an email and tell them! I told them (in more gentle terms): "Why did you move BassPro website to  Cabelas? It should have been the other way around!! Bass Pro website sucks and Cabelas was great - now they both suck".

They also had a "take this survey" link that I went to and skewered them there, too, in that survey.

36 minutes ago, barrike said:

Yes, I did it like 5 times and you have to go all through that to get that error message.  Terrible.  Need to let the customer know that ahead of time.

31 minutes ago, mazzgolf said:

OMG! Don't get me started! I have been saying the EXACT same thing lately. I even opened a customer support ticket on BassPro.com to tell them this exact thing a few weeks ago. I even had an  ORDER GO THROUGH and the next day they canceled it -- "out of stock". Plus, errors ALL THE TIME. And now Cabelas.com website uses the same tech as the BassPro website so now it sucks too (used to be great).

Send them an email and tell them! I told them (in more gentle terms): "Why did you move BassPro website to  Cabelas? It should have been the other way around!! Bass Pro website sucks and Cabelas was great - now they both suck".

They also had a "take this survey" link that I went to and skewered them there, too, in that survey.

I didn't see a survey link, but I did send them a message on their customer service email link.  Of course, the site sux so they'll probably never get it.