IGNORED

Tactacam Reveal Cell Camera

BHC

Its red, so humans can see it...can deer see it? I have no clue, plus once I have set out it will be elevated 

Hey Joe - whether red flash scares deer is a highly debatable subject. For me personally, I only use black flash. So the Reveal trailcam is off my list. Thanks!

David

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Next month, my cam with built in solar panel will have been out for 1 year continuous on the same set of lithium batteries.  The battery life is still 100 percent at 11 months. Q220393-Vosker-USProducts.png.adf6c33d52256e8b8ddbdd42429d32dc.pngIMG_20200731_015121806.jpg.0d7384ba6bb73ba97c8ace3b68fd1b8e.jpgScreenshot_20200731-022722_VOSKER.thumb.jpg.58bffc4debfc4404632ef58575a3d72f.jpg
I been waiting to see your review on that camera..
Any issues receiving pics on time? Whats the monthly cost for unlimited pics?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, JerseyJaysTaxidermy said:

That's not bad considering you don't need to buy lithium batteries every month and go change them

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

The results I achieved so far is with the camera in a food plot with direct sunlight. 

No bait. Im probably getting 200 to 250 pics per month. 

If you put this camera on bait in the  woods I would not expect the same results. 

I put a covert cell cam out at the same time on another food plot and its been dead for 6 months now. 

With my work, I just didnt have the time  to gout out and change batteries. 

I seem to be getting my pics through their portal with no issues that Im aware of. 

www.liftxrentals.com