IGNORED

Tactacam Reveal Cell Camera

BHC

Just now, JerseyJaysTaxidermy said:

Just ordered 3 last night.
I'm gonna return my spypoints .. they are crap.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Overall I agree with you on the Spypoints....For $60 the Spypoint Cell Link was worth the try....

I have read two negative reviews on the Reveal so far....one was the App the person claims to have issues with it and not getting all pictures, and the other was signal lost.....but cell towers signal strength fluctuates through out the day....which I had no idea until I got my camera and saw the strength go up/down....

21 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

Wish it had a built in solar option.  Any idea how you'd hook one up to this cam?

from my understanding they will have a solar panel soon....it will work like other solar panels on other cams

10 minutes ago, BHC said:

from my understanding they will have a solar panel soon....it will work like other solar panels on other cams

Some are integrated with a rechargeable battery.  Alkaline and lithium ion aren't rechargeable, so I'm guessing it's going to be an external battery pack and solar panel.  

15 minutes ago, tim@themcgoughs.org said:

Just a heads up, the HME Solar Power Panel 12 v connector does not fit the Reveal by Tactacam external power port.  The port is too small for the HME connector.

Great info, thank you and welcome to the site!  :welcome: