IGNORED

Unusual trail cam pics thread

Without a doubt, those two winters where hard on everything that lives outside, the fall/winter of 2015-16 found the deer in excellent shape, the fall of 2015 had a mast and fruit crop of epic proportions, and the deer and other wildlife had way more than they could ever eat! I took two deer in January of 2016, and both had an amount of body fat the like of which I haven't seen in a good while.

Fall of 2016 was more normal and the two deer I took in October and December respectfully where also in very good shape.

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

attachicon.gifnose 1.jpgattachicon.gifnose.jpg

Sent a Stealth cam out for repair years ago.   They shipped it back with a few pics of their fine technicians lol

LOL!  That looks about right.  I sent back a cheap stealth and got the run around for 3 months.  It was another company that was handling stealths returns.  A letter to BBB got me a new, top of the line prowler from the president of stealth.  Then it got stolen.