IGNORED

Lottery notifications

resquecfd

56 minutes ago, Grassmans said:

I had the same thing happen,called fish & game ,they said they were trying to fix the problem but she is only one person,for all we pay to hunt NJ,they should have more then one person !!

Yes she has one arm and 2 fingers on her hand .???lol..............how you doing buddy .

Just received this e-mail from the state,

Many hunters awarded a turkey permit in the lottery were erroneously sent a second e-mail informing them they were not awarded a permit. If you received a second e-mail it should be ignored. Those visiting the license site can check the results of their application: www.nj.wildlifelicense.com.

The technical problem which prevented hunters from claiming their permits earlier today has been resolved. Claim your now permit(s) at www.nj.wildlifelicense.com.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

36 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Just received this e-mail from the state,

Many hunters awarded a turkey permit in the lottery were erroneously sent a second e-mail informing them they were not awarded a permit. If you received a second e-mail it should be ignored. Those visiting the license site can check the results of their application: www.nj.wildlifelicense.com.

The technical problem which prevented hunters from claiming their permits earlier today has been resolved. Claim your now permit(s) at www.nj.wildlifelicense.com.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Still a no-go for me. I can't claim my permits. 

Backcountry Hunters & Anglers Member

NWTF Member