IGNORED

Union County Cull Hunts

ithaca10

On 1/16/2020 at 2:46 PM, Gobblengrunt said:

Its all about safety and responsibility. The requirements are good for its purpose.  Treestand hunting requirement is so arrows are shot into and towards the ground.  They dont want any arrows flying to destination unknown.  

So then this should be a crossbow only management hunt. 

11 hours ago, vdep217 said:

The proficiency u take for the test is a joke and I used to be an instructor..  especially now with x bow take it with x bow hunt with whatever bow you want and vise versa.

Agreed, but its surprising how many jokers cant pass a proficiency test. I attended one years ago, we had to hit a pie plate three times with a slug gun at 50 yards shooting off a bench, only 75 guys out of 125 made it through:shock:

Edited by bucky

7 hours ago, stratocaster said:

With all due respect, I have gone in there and despite it bieng 2000 acres, it's not hunting.  It's managing an out of control deer herd. 

Management hunts are all about the camaraderie and filling freezers.  We have a lot of fun with the guys and we donate a bunch of deer to good causes.    

Edited by Rusty

Ok.... your complete idiotic bulls**T has made me respond

so you cant drive, you cant use a treestand for safety purposes, and you suffer from neurological damage! !

Please by all means sign up for a controlled hunt in a densely populated area.

this isn’t about hunting - you have made it overwhelmingly clear that you have a personal issue with someone or some people in union county. Where are you getting your information? How do you personally know so much about this being an “ insider only “ hunt?

do you actually want people to believe that 0ver 40 hunters are all part of the same club?  As i stated “ factually” before more than half of the hunters are new to the program every year! There are hunters from 21 up to mid 70’s all participating in this hunt! 

Please tell the masses where is your actual information coming from? How can you keep stating your misguided opinion as fact?

12 hours ago, ithaca10 said:

Not age but medical issues from serving.our country in Vietnam. 

We all appreciate you serving your country. Whether it be age or health (both things all of us will have to face some day) the rules were set for everyone and not made to exclude you. If your first post in this thread was pointing out something with some evidence behind it than it would have garnered support. But you made claims with nothing to support it but hurt feelings. Again, I do appreciate your service and hope you find an alternative. 

5 hours ago, stratocaster said:

The above is something deadonshot2  can't understand.  But he is great at attacking people instead of attacking a real enemy like you did. 

First I did not attack ithaca. Second, if you read the entire thread you would have seen some posts that could have been considered attacking the guy. Yet you felt the need to mention my name? What kind of shit stirring ahole are you? If you think the rules are too stringent than state that. But you don't need to respond with my name because you want to be some kind of JO. So a town willing to hold a controlled management hunt is now the enemy? Of who? The people that don't qualify? The real enemy are those towns that won't hold a management hunt and instead hire a company to come in and kill the herd. Again if you have real information about some claims the OP mentioned- share it. If not stop trying to attack me.