IGNORED

WTB: O/U Shotgun

jerseyjimk

If you can't find anything locally, go to the Cabelas Gun Library website's search bar. Type in Browning. Beretta and any other O/U. Any used guns they have at any of the stores will appear. If you see anything you like, you can have it shipped to the Delaware store for $25. You can then handle it with no obligation to buy it. If you do get it there is no sales tax and no NICs fee. If you have any gift cards you save even more. I bought a couple of very nice Beretta O/Us that way and very satisfied with the guns.

4 hours ago, Oakland Steve said:

I have a sweet JP Sauer & Sohn 20 ga SXS made in the 1950's. Bought it from a dealer a month or two ago who bought an estate. I used it on Jan 11 in a charity phea sant hunt. It's lijpsauer2.thumb.jpg.43a0a345885c77cbe531b5971e7b4b58.jpgjpsauer1.thumb.jpg.9b1b9978b6c5108f66b49f512a55d718.jpgght and well balanced. Let me know if you have an interest. 

Nice gun, but I’m looking for a newer over/ under

8 hours ago, nmc02 said:

How much you looking to spend?? Beretta silver pidgeon is a great gun for 2k. The cz is really nice too....for the money.

The silver pigeon is a beautiful gun , but pricey. The CZ’s are within my budget,new. Im looking for an Beretta or something close to that , used

• 2 weeks later...