IGNORED

WTB: O/U Shotgun

jerseyjimk

I know you are pretty set on getting used but I would like to point out that CZ is now offering their Drake and Redhead line with factory cerakote in a new line called All Terrain.... that is a different angle and may entice you for something new....haven’t actually handled any yet but they look very nice on line and can be found on line for a pretty reasonable price... 

Browing also has a line of cerakote O/U from their wicked wings line and appear really nice. Of course they are double the price of CZ.. 

Good luck in your search :up:

1 hour ago, jerseyjimk said:

1 hour ago, jerseyjimk said:

I don't see what you said most be bad lol. I did not mean nothing bad. What I was trying to say was I wish I had as hard of a time buying a gun it would save me about 10k a year there is a lot of good deals out there that's for sure I buy a lot on gun broker good luck anyway 

I dont have 10 k to spend on a gun, two nice guns came up, one was a wrong gauge and the other was to short. Others were nice too, but not what I was looking for. With that said, everything is shut down for now . I dont like buying guns online either 

11 minutes ago, jerseyjimk said:

I dont have 10 k to spend on a gun, two nice guns came up, one was a wrong gauge and the other was to short. Others were nice too, but not what I was looking for. With that said, everything is shut down for now . I dont like buying guns online either 

Do yourself a favor go on gunbroker and pic yourself out a nice thousand dollar used SKB you can hand it down for generations