IGNORED

Federal Land Again!

ElevatedHunter

4 minutes ago, ElevatedHunter said:

There is nothing better! Although were still working on the retrieve a little bit, but were getting there!

I am always throwing a ball or stick for my GSP and I guess anything that flies and then falls she brings back to me ?

I thought, growing old would take longer ! 

I spent most of my money on shotguns and fly rods.  The rest I just wasted.

1 minute ago, RPK0620 said:

I am always throwing a ball or stick for my GSP and I guess anything that flies and then falls she brings back to me ?

Same for June. She retrieves EVERYTHING but a bird lol. She gets her self very excited and starts to play with it instead. Although today was the first day she finally picked the bird up and carried it over which was a huge step for her. I'm going to attach wings to her dummy and make her retrieve that, and if that doesn't help I am going to go through the forced fetch training with her.

My GSP Riley which looks just like June gets the bird brings it back and drops it within reach and then turns on a dime and is back looking for another.  She has a soft mouth and if the bird is flapping its wing(s) she keeps dropping it and trying to pick it up again but they do not get away.

20191109_151432.jpg

I thought, growing old would take longer ! 

I spent most of my money on shotguns and fly rods.  The rest I just wasted.

2 minutes ago, RPK0620 said:

My GSP Riley which looks just like June gets the bird brings it back and drops it within reach and then turns on a dime and is back looking for another.  She has a soft mouth and if the bird is flapping its wing(s) she keeps dropping it and trying to pick it up again but they do not get away.

20191109_151432.jpg

Shes Gorgeous! I love the darker color GSP's the liver and the dark ticked

1 hour ago, ElevatedHunter said:

Another day another 2 man limit for my girl. She is just on fire this year! We are slaying them. On state land and on federal! This is our best year so far with over 30 birds harvested so far and over 40 flushed or found! 05AA8A39-C3BE-489C-A23C-AE880A3EE07F.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome pic! 

Well done Tim.

Lots of points and birds, think about filming the hunts with a head mounted HD camera. Playing it back on the big screen is awesome..

6 minutes ago, RPK0620 said:

20191109_151432.jpg

Great looking pup and pic!